Monday, February 14, 2011

heart day.

loved you yesterday. love you still. always have. always will.

happy valentine's to all those love birds out there and even to those hopeful of it too:)

here's the card I picked up for Jacob and it couldn't be more perfect. The truth is, to those who aren't already aware, Jacob is the best part of us.

OOPS: just had to take a minor break cause the neighbor came over to tell me that I left the emergency flashers on in my car. Nice. I got home 1.5 hours ago. Sweet;)

and if you haven't already ran to the toilet...I'll leave it up to Martina to bring it home:

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
But in my dreams I couldn't love you more
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time...
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine
-- Martina McBride, "Valentine"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips