Sunday, February 13, 2011

me daily.

i'm playing a bit of catch-up here, so bare with me!:)

here's what we've been up to the last couple weeks and they too, have been great!!!!!

baby Drew was baptised:)

UP all the kiddo's had a 'special' part in the service.

DOWN baby drew is smiling:)


UP we went to Milwaukee this weekend to visit Jacob's sister, Renee. It was an amazing time. A shiat ton of money was spent but seriously...no shakes, no day-after guilt...it was a great time from start to finish:) THANKS NAE!!!
here me and Jacob are outside my new favorite bar in MKE, Charlies:) - this bar would surely be a stop on the BParty. Fabulous atmosphere!

DOWN our first stop in MKE was Riverfront Pizzeria (not the official site, couldn't get it to open). It was SO good. Best bruschetta EVA'.

UP/DOWN some MKE scenery:)
UP more of MKE. Also...thinking I loved it SO much that it's definitely in the running for potential BParty location:)

DOWN we ended our weekend in MKE with a night at a little Mexican joint, Las Palmas, watching a cover band, Failure to Launch. They make me seriously regret not considering a band for the wedding:( SO good! The keyboarder(?)/keyist(?:), Megan, is a good friend of Renee's and such a festive person! Love her already!

UP pals at the end of our Saturday night!

to wrap things up. I love Milwaukee. JACOB loves Milwaukee. I think he asked twice if we could move the wedding to the Third Ward in Milwaukee (where we frequented while there). And if I thought we could somehow make that happen AND get that band...I'd be on board;)

oh, and we were also able to visit some great friends on the way home, Kent and Holly. They have a new home and a baby on the way AND an engagement and it was amazing to catch-up with them. Laughs, laughs, laughs. When we left I asked Jacob if he really thought Kent was THAT funny or if that seriously crazy, hard, scary laugh was his 'fake laugh'...but apparently he just enjoys Kent's stories THAT much;)
PS. Kent's freaking hilarious, for real yo'!!

hope you all had as great of a weekend as we did!:)

1 comment:

  1. Nice recap! I would have you guys here again in a heartbeat!! BParty? The wedding? To live with me? You name it, I'm in. :) I'm glad you had as much fun as I did, because I'm not sure this weekend could have been any better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips