Wednesday, March 2, 2011

and it starts.

if you haven't seen or talked to me in the last 48 hours, consider yourself one luckyyyy SOB.

it's full ON wedding mode in this house...actually this world. I'm spewing it with every step I take.

you're in Kwik Trip buying cookies...you know who's having cookies at their wedding - this biatch.

you're in the same swim class as the one I take my nephew, Tayt, to...you know where else there's water, Spain - where this biatch and her soon-to-be husband are headed.

you try to avoid wedding talk by not making eye contact...too late, I'm invading what little personal space you have in your work cubby and telling you how to properly line a wedding envelope.

It's.ON.

POINT: we've started the process of designing the Wedding Shower Invites and those pesky little Save the Dates.


UP/DOWN this is a complete rough draft of what the final product will look like. I'm BEYOND excited to see how this comes together. This is kinda that first big thing that'll really bring it all together:)

april 1st, we're hoping these puppies will be IN the mail, on their way to your door:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips