Thursday, March 10, 2011

etsy friday.

i'm sure this upcoming shopping trip has a little something to do with the fact that I can't seem to stop LOOKING for things to buy. Arg.
Etsy is not helping my cause with these 3 gems.
I'm going to be heading to my sister's tomorrow so that she can take some measurements and see if these would be possibilities for me. The skirts are perfection! MUST have!
I've already got them saved in my basket and hoping things come together tomorrow.

PS. tomorrow's pay day:)

Vintage Redingote 1960s Off White Wool Winter Coat $78
Vintage 80s Secretary Electric Blue Knife Pleat Pencil Skirt $22

UP the color's so bright and fun and could go with SO much and both these skirts can go warm or cold weather. Yes, must have's!
DOWN just simple and the exact length I've been looking for. Anyone else want to make a Second Hand Store run!? I feel like digging. Makes me anxious for flea market summers:)

Vintage Early 90s 100% Silk Jo A Banks Black Pleated Skirt $38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips