Wednesday, March 16, 2011

me daily.

and finally my weekend!:)

i had 3 glorious days off. They were very unproductive days but a lot of clean fun was had!

UP/DOWN me and Jacob crossed something off our growing 'To Do' list.
We finished registering at Fleet Farm and besides having to go back and have them take off that $500 auger Jacob put on there...we're good.

yes. I allowed Jacob to register us for fishing poles.:)
yes. that registry gun was as big as my torso.


UP poe. I was actually trying to get a picture of him prior to this. D was laying on the floor sleeping and Poe (like a bird on a hippo's back;) was sleeping right on top of him!!!


UP/DOWN lukey. Me, Mal and the boys took a ride. This ride included an iPod and BWW's. YUM!!!
and he was forced to change out of his skeletor PJ's before we left;(


UP and the last stop of the weekend was to watch a band in a neighboring town. And I got to spend some time out of the house with Gerd:)

it was a wonderful weekend but SO nice to be home in bed by midnight both nights without having an sort of hangover! Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips