Wednesday, March 2, 2011

spain in one post.

dreaming big is our middle name and by some miracle we're making this one come true for the future Mr. and Mrs. Jacob 'BIG dreamerssssssss' SMITH:)

we're going to Spain. For 25 days. And here's the breakdown of where we'll be staying - starting with Lisbon, Portugal and working our way to Barcelona, Spain.

tonight, while me and Jacob sorted through hotels and dates and prices, we stopped several times to throw out 'what the FUC****'s'. Cause this is really happening and I honestly don't think I'll realize that till my cutest outfits are packed and we're posing in front of the terminal window so mom and dad can take our pictures right before we board our flight (I'll be crying...mostly cause I suffer from some massive separation anxiety but a teeeeeny bit of that will be because of the guilt over eating SO much Chicago Deep Dish pizza only an hour before and now I'm so nervous I could poo. EVERYWHERE).

i can't wait to get there. I can't wait to be there, with Jacob. I can't wait to see what happens. I can't wait. I can't wait. I CAN'T WAIT:)

PS. all pictures are from the hotel/hostel/b&b sites and mostly wishful thinking that our room will be THAT room;)

Zuzabed & Breakfast Lisbon, Portugal

Hotel Alcantara Sevilla, Spain

Hostal Berlin Marbella, Spain

Hotel Zaguan Granada, Spain

Hotel Ad Hoc Monumental Valencia, Spain

Live and Dream Barcelona, Spain

215 days and this is for real:)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous...all of them...but I especially LOVE the one with the brick walls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. second Mom... Amazing! you better take so many photos that I have to gag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that one too mom!:) I will take so many photos you will vomit...a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everywhere you are staying looks amazing!!!! It kinda looks like you photoshopped a picture of you and Jacob in, in the last picture :) Just giving us a preview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH! I love it. We are seriously going to be SO obnoxious about setting the camera up to take pictures of ourselves.! Can't WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That DOES look like Jake in the last photo, ha! You guys are going to have SUCH a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips