Wednesday, March 9, 2011

getting there.

yesterday was 6 months until the wedding. This makes this girl happy. Happy Happy Happy.

i'll share some excerpts I found from George W. Bush to his wife Barbara and I think like me, you'll find yourself in tears because there's something to be said about taking the time to write a love letter and just taking the time, in general, to always say how you feel.

i only wish I was able to put in words how much I love Jacob. For now I'll use someone else's:)


"My darling Barb,
This should be a very easy letter to write. I love you precious, with all my heart and to know that you love me means my life..."

"For Barbara Peirce from GHWB.
Will you marry me? Oops, I forgot you did that 49 years ago today. I was very happy on that day in 1945 but I'm even happier today. You've given me joy that few men know. I've climbed, perhaps, the highest mountain in the world but even that can not hold a candle to being Barbara's husband.
My mom would always tell me 'now George, don't walk ahead'. Little did I know I was only trying to keep up with Barbara Peirce from Rye, New York. I love you."

Check out the full interview, by Jenna Bush - HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips