Sunday, March 6, 2011

me daily.

i worked this weekend. Which is why all this post will include are some random pictures of the kids cause they are my entertainment on my working weekends. And all these iPhone photos are starting to remind me that I have 2 other brilliant cameras at home that I should be utilizing. Making that this weeks goal!:)

UP lia bear
DOWN pretty A:)

UP some mail that Courts got from our cousin Neen. We all stood around it feeling bad about ourselves for a while;) But seriously...we love doing the snail-mail thing, especially when it comes looking like this:)

UP/DOWN jax-man. First off. LOVED the bibs. So awesome. I already called those for my future baby. As well as those awesome converses. A gift from his GODmotha' - yours truly:)
so far, so good weekend and looking forward to wrapping up with work a bit early today and heading home to watch a movie and chill! Hoping for a speedy week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED that mail... COACH perfume, CD full of music - can't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips