Sunday, July 3, 2011

how we do.



MANY photos to come. You've been warned.
WAIT. And videos. Eeeeeek. Lots has been happening and I think, from the photos below, you can see why blogging has taken a back seat...

Margaritas + Blazing Hot Weather = NO time for blogging.

UP dominating the margarita situation....PS. did you catch the creeper in the upper right hand corner!?;)

DOWN baby Drew and A hanging out:)


UP courts and Lia sunning themselves.

DOWN dave and Courts:)


UP fun on the double slip and slide!!!!

UP nasher man!! What a ham!

DOWN p-doggy!


UP i put Courts to work on writing up my most recent tattoo. Eeeeeek. Can't wait to share:)

DOWN courts...DAD...me (while holding Nasher) worked off our Popsicles jumping over that ball-sprinkler:)

as you can see. The last few weekends have been jam packed and there's more to come!!!:)


Okay...here are some videos...and I would say there nothing super special...and watch them if you have 10 minutes to burn. BUT I can't say that cause I love them and they're adorable:) Especially Lukey dancing. man...that kid!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. fun times... not sure if I laughed harder at Luke's dancing or Nash getting splashed :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips