Saturday, July 23, 2011

that's right bitchesssss.

i was...WAS...a firm believer that there were SOME things you couldn't buy at a 2nd hand store. BUT now that I've gone off the deep end and purchased a swim suit. YES. A swim suit. From a 2nd hand store...possibly worn. Some one's vagina (possibly a gross someone with a gross vagina) also touched this shiz nit.

okay...can't really go there cause it's starting to look worse and worse to me;) Lets just say that it was washed...in blazing hot water...no signs of strange vagina...not that there were signs before.

HOLY SHIT. Stopping.

here's the final product and you can't see it in the photos but my lady parts are completely pointy.

lady parts = breasts-ta-ciz in this scenario

POINT: take out pointy lady part pads ASAP

but isn't it kindaaaaaa cute!?



it kinda felt...Spain to me. Thoughts?!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! All your references to other people's lady parts made me a little nervous (ha!), but I think it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! ... I got nothin' (but it is pretty adorable) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips