Sunday, July 24, 2011

work after work.

dumb weddings are what have been keeping Jacob booked EVERY freaking weekend so far this summer;)

but I can't complain. It brings in a bit of extra income for both of us. Seeing as I 'assist' sometimes:) AND I get to see pretty weddings and a lot of times...not so pretty weddings.
Last nights was actually pretty cute. It was the people that could have used a tad bit of work;)

what we saw:
- 7 red-headed kids...FOR REAL!? How are there that many in one place EVER? (I had some downtime between pouring lemonade and milk, so this is an accurate number;)

- i noticed the bride was missing one of her fake fingernails. Arg. And later...witnessed her accidentally break another one off while outside trying to light a cigarette. hmmmm...stay classy;)

- one of the bridesmaids had a deer tattoo (make that a buck..with horns!!!!) on the side of her arm. Rawest thing I've ever seen on a bridesmaid to date.


but this place was actually pretty adorable and the photos only came out making it look that much more pretty:) Well done Instagram...well.done.



our catering set-up...have I mentioned that Jacob just started taking over the catering and I couldn't be more proud. It's a heavy burden to carry and he's doing it so well and working so freaking hard:)

AND he just informed me he has off a weekend in August, so we're going to a wedding (i bet you can imagine how ecstatic he is to spend his ONE day off at a freaking wedding;). But the thought of us getting dressed up and leaving the house together and holding hands in public. OMG. Get me a tissue...I'm tearing up here!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips