Friday, August 26, 2011

hair did day.

i was trying on outfits tonight for a reception that the boy and I are thinking of going to tomorrow night. THINKING. But outfit prep is always necessary.

since I had a bra on...I figured...why not try some additional outfits on:

1 Wedding Rehearsal night:) (Wednesday)
2 Road trippin' to get MARRIED and gettin' my hair did day:) (Thursday)
3 Road trip home from the wedding and feelin' like shit but want to be cute cause it's my first day married...dayyyyy:) (Friday)
4 Home preparing for wedding reception and gettin' my hair did...again...day:)

photo courtesy of Good Life

POINT: this outfit is VERY similar to the one I tried on for - 4 -. Cute huh?!:)

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cool and casual. I Love trying on outfits... or as my husband says "playing with my clothes again" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. find me those shorts because they don't exist under $50... yeah...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips