Friday, August 26, 2011

wedding day:)

photo courtesy of Little Chief Honeybee


remember when I used to post wedding stuff EVERY day!? Several times a day!?

wait...that was back when I didn't care about my boss monitoring my Internet time at work and I surfed the web every chance I got and blew through my 2 hour MONTHLY limit by abouttttt 50 hours.
Oh, yeah. I didn't fuck around. FIFTY HOURS in one month. That's pretty much so many hours that I don't even think my boss thought she could fire me...cause that's just not possible.

oh, let me tell YOU...it's possible;)

but that was also back when this wedding was...back then.
Now that's it's literally 12 - TWELVE days away - get that?!!?!
12 - day off
11 - day off
10 - work and hair appt.:)
9 - work Ewwww
8 - work and marriage license and lunch date w/ the boy:)
7 - day off
6 - work
5 - work
4 - MORE fucking work
3 - work
2 - work

and then it's pretty much HERE!!!!!!

POINT: i know I've said this before about other things...like my iPhone Photo Daily posts (hey...when's the last time that's happened 2 days in a freaking row?! oops:)...so I'm going to try to be a bit more realistic...and vague:) about when and how often I'll be posting wedding things.

POINTTTT: i'll do a 'wedding day' post, related to wedding shiat, whenever I get to it. And I'll do an 'iphone photo' post whenever I get to it.

deal with THAT;)

HOLY CRAP.
POINTTTTTTTTT: i love the photo above. We WILL do this at our wedding. Girls. The girls will do this at our wedding:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips