Monday, August 1, 2011

moa all day:)

we just took a recent trip to MOA to get some last minute wedding things, as well as a bit of shopping. Let me tell you. MOA is NOT the place to go when you have 6 hours. That is not enough time for even the most seasoned shopper:( It was rushed...but fun regardless. Always counting down the days till MOA:)

UP me and Drew baby trying on sun glasses!

UP/DOWN my weakness for hats got the best of me....again. I love it and am excited to take it for a spin in Spain:)
how cute is Lia!?:)


UP see...romper + me got some weird feedback from the girls but I'm not ready to give up!!

DOWN the girls (austyn and lia) ready for some MOA!!!!!:)

it was a fantastic day...followed by snacks and fun and laughs and lots o' wine at Wine Night with the Ladies (no photos though...BOO...what were we thinking. We weren't!!!)

a great great day:)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the romper and I really hope you did buy that while at MOA!!! I am also searching for the perfect romper but have been out of luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips