Thursday, September 22, 2011

if you're gonna spend...

after stumbling upon these 2 sites over the last few days...I was able to curb my need to spend. Well...Kinda. I figured...if I'm going to spend anywhere...how about to help someone.

every little bit counts and seriously....after reading these stories...I just feel SO incredibly lucky in life right now. I have an amazing husband:) Seriously...amazing. Couldn't be luckier...pinching myself at this very moment...I still can't believe it:)
And things are good. I'm happy:)

reading these stories really makes you think. I mean...I'm not even THAT good of a person and things like this aren't happening to me!!! What I mean is...these people are kicking my ass in being amazing and they're having some seriously bad luck and STILL staying more positive than I am on daily basis:)

give if you can:)

THIS story is a bit more on the super positive note. A couple hoping to adopt a child:) Jacob and I have talked a lot about adopting and it always comes down to financially not being able to swing it. That's the saddest reason not to be able to have a child that I've ever heard. Especially when you could give a child in need already, a great life.
You can be sure that we'll have a site someday asking for help if we decide we'd like to start the process ourselves:)

THIS story is just unfortunate! These people not only look like beautiful people, those around them insist they are that beautiful on the inside. I can't imagine having to go through what they are going through.

anyhoo. Just thought I'd get a little deep on you this evening. I'm feeling very lucky in life and hope that doing something positive for someone else will only bring more luck in life to us AND them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips