Tuesday, August 3, 2010

oh my frick.

why is it that most my post titles are not really describing the post at all? Not even close. Mostly just words that sound like the noise I make when I see something I really like! Maybe I should start having titles like:
- nooooooo....OHHHHHH!:)
- gettttttt OUT. ahhhhhh!:)
- :)
- pssssst. THE.BESTTTT!:)

i'm not going to lie. This is our wedding. This is what I'd love for our wedding reception to be like, look like, taste like....did I say BE like!? Cause if I did....then good. It needed to be said twice.


photos courtesy of Ruffled via Emily Heizer Photography

i've never wanted to stomp my feet SO badly. I want to stomp them and say - "IIII want an old claw foot tub full of beer" (for my guests ofcourse cause I can't drink cause otherwise Crazy Casey will come out...an unfortunate Nick Name I've acquired after years of 'bad' drinking, stealing a friends car - ON accident, ofcourse and even proceeding to call my Bestie by...NOT her real name...not even something cute...like Bestie...but Crunchy. YES people...I walked around telling 'Crunchy' all about god only knows what ALL.NIGHT.LONG...and she took it, as all Besties would in a situation like that - who's going to argue with someone who makes up Nick Names like Crunchy and steals cars?! No one.)

oops. Back to stomping - "IIIII want tin tubs filled with soda", "IIIII want bottle upon bottle...upon bottle of my favorite wines with super cute wine glasses covering a huge table".

yes...this looks a bit like the perfect situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips