Thursday, August 5, 2010

too cool for school.

We Twinkle Bright Cupcake Toppers $14

had we not already bought the most perfect cake topper for ourselves...I may have considered these. Funny, yes. Adorable, yes. Almost made to look like me and Jacob's faces...Absolutely!
French Expletive Speech Bubble Necklace $22
photos courtesy of
Etsy via Mates & Rubbish
from the same little store I found this great little necklace. I'd LOVE to have this. Not sure why cause again, I don't wear a lot of jewelry but it's just so freaking cute. And you actually can pick whatever you'd like to have on it. I was thinking one of these:
- my heart = mi elcorazon ('my heart' is a little thing Jacob calls me...yes. He's THAT great:)
- love = el amor
PS. I got these translations via SpanishDict.
those little phrases are in Spanish, mostly cause I thought it'd be a neat thing to have on our honeymoon in Spain. But any phrase, English - Spanish - Pig Latin...I love the idea of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips