Saturday, November 13, 2010

i love you for free.

this is the kinda 'different' I want my wedding to come together to look like. Enough said!!!
I've always been a fan of the party in the front, business in the back dress....but some ladies can just pull it off better than others and this lady does it better than others!

how great do those heels and that necklace look?! I love the entire look!

the details make me want to run home and come up with a knock-out logo to represent us. I currently have the kiddos working on that but none of them have perfected the cute mini hippo I've requested. Although my youngest niece, Austyn, sure does do an awesome 'mean pumpkin'.
But alas...I don't think that's quite what we are looking for...mean pumpkins don't scream "LOVE" to me...if anything they make me want to layer my ankles for fear of them being cut while getting into my car after a late shift at work...freaking freaky pumpkins!!!

take note of the poster hanging behind those chairs...completely random...but me and Jacob actually picked that quote a while back to be part of our ceremony. At the moment we just need to decide which of my sisters or his sister would like to read it...or who we will force to read it (Pigggg;).
In case you're not familiar with this quote...I'll get you up to speed:

"Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has not strings attached. I love you for free." ~ Tom Robbins

i think it suits us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips