Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's T:)

and today is St. Patrick's Day! A big day for a lot of those green lovers out there (nae;).
Hope everyone is enjoying this festive holiday!
I on the other hand am doing some blogging, drinking obscene amounts of chocolate milk and about to do some crunches before heading to bed. CA-razzzzyyyy;)

enjoy some festiveness from the kiddo's:)

UP/DOWN nasher man rocking out a St. Patty's crown...below is his mad face...he makes that a LOT. This one isn't even really that good. This is actually nice compared to his REAL mad face;)


UP t bug lovin' the green wig:)

UP a has it all going on. Feather boa and green crown!! The ultimate princess:)

UP p dog annoyed that I'm making him wear the wig for a picture and also too busy downloading games to my iPhone;)

sorry...no pictures of Lia. She couldn't be bothered with silly St. Patty's Day nonsense...she was too busy setting up elaborate leprechaun traps...one even involved a trail of Lucky Charm marshmallows! ADORABLE!!!
Where Courts is going to come up with a leprechaun, I have no clue;)

and last but not least...just some fun with the camera! T bug and his wig go wild!!!

6 comments:

  1. next time edit out my man voice. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same about mine...but our camera look looks goooood:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!! You know how much I freakin' LOVE St. Patty's Day! :) You best believe I made it a worthwhile evening! Anyway, wish I could've been there to see all the munchkins in their awesome get-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, hearing all the giggling makes me SO excited to see you all next week! Can't wait. Love all of these photos and video. Great song playing in the background too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leperchaun traps must be the rage in the 7-8 year old age group. We too have a leperchaun trap set up at home awaiting the leperchaun that Jeret swears is coming and he needs to catch using as old bottle of laundry soap. I don't think I worried about leperchaun traps until after I had the good fortune to watch the movie, "the leperchaun" and then there may or may not of been traps set up around the house :) PS I think I said leperchaun about 30 times in this small post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed even harder at that video when I heard Jake singing in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips