Monday, October 31, 2011

never too early:)

it's never too soon to start thinking Baby Shower...is it?!

nahhhhh:)


i've already got a ton of ideas and I'm not gonna lie...money has been spent on some decor. Oops:) But I'm excited to have a theme, of sorts (nothing obnoxious..no worries:), in mind and a direction to head in. And since I'm thinking March-ish for the big ol' bash...and invites would be sent out at least a month prior (February)...we're already down to 4 months for prep!!!!

time for some mass emails to the sisters about random baby stuff they care little to nothing about. Courts. Pigg. Mal. You've been warned;)
we'd, obviously, turn that elephant into an adorable hippo:) And the 'boy' part could stay the same since Jacob insists that is IS a boy;)
a little tweaking and that crib could look just like the crib I already bought - oops:)
again...replacing elephant with hippo.
loveeee the 'pinwheel' idea or a sucker or something else equally adorable. It's the sending in the mail thing that trips me up...
it's just pretty:)

if you haven't already figured it out...ALL the above inspiration were found on Etsy! I already know that I'll be having my friend do them up for me. But doesn't hurt to have a clear picture in mind when I start emailing her my ideas!

friend...you've also been warned;)

PS. already up to 53 adults and 20 kids on the guest list. What the shiat?! I think this baby has acquired friends already!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! If it makes you feel better I haven't thought about a baby shower but I do have a lot of stuff picked out to hopefully score for super cheap on Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips