Wednesday, October 26, 2011

week: 12:)

i hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. Jacob did another phenomenal job in finding some great spots to get the best 'baby bump' photos:)
Like Courts pointed out...there's not much to see at this point but believe me...there's a bump in the making. I've been eating like I'm large and in charge and I get a matching attitude if I don't get fed in a timely manner too;)



and hello...a little gato (cat:) joined our photo shoot at one location! SO cute...I love when we can hang out with them and then leave them in a different country;)

more to come on our last - gorgeous/fantastic/PERFECT - day in Barcelona.
It was the best possible ending to our honeymoon and it really was lucky that we had such a great last day in Barcelona cause the next morning...things started to go a bit wrong...and then got better...and thennnnn wrong.

more to come on:
- our missed connecting flight to Chicago in Toronto, Canada
- me crying in line for Customs (awkwardddddd;)
- jacob almost getting us fined for having 'meat' in his carry-on (and this took us through the double doors, down a long corridor...to a place few will ever go)
- discovering we'd had $200 (US dollars) stolen out of our luggage
- more crying (me againnnnn...you BETCHA)
- and then lots of pizza, skittles and smiles;)

almost home:)

2 comments:

  1. hilarious... or maybe not for you ;) again, these bump photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO what Courts said above. Beautiful bump shots. Huge bummer about the bad luck but hopefully by now you're at home, safe and sound and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips