Thursday, October 13, 2011

whatever will be...will be:)

que sera, sera = whatever will be, will be

this is the kinda thing I'd love to find IN Spain. But thanks to A Lovely Escape...I can make this when I get home:)

perfect honeymoon reminder. perfect life reminder. and could also be a great tattoo. WHICH reminds me. The little situation in my stomach put a bit of a pause on my tattoo plans. I had plannnnnned on getting a quick tat while over here but that will now have to wait and I'm SUPER bummed because it was Spain/Love/Honeymoon related...so it just won't be the same getting an 'Amor' tattoo in La Crosse, WI (US). But it may be the only way....

BUT don't get me wrong little one (in my stomach)...you're a fantastic reason to wait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips