Thursday, November 24, 2011

give thanks:)

i'm thankful for...

jacob
my heart:)

our babyyyyyyy

my happy and healthy and SO special nieces and nephews
...without them...I would have never had any interest in being a mom:)

MY FAMILYYYYYYYY.
They are weird and they are proud and they are here to stay!!!!;)

2011
a perfect wedding, to a perfect boy, a perfect honeymoon and now a baby in my belly!

Spain
and travel

being unrealistic
...sometimes it makes great things happen!!:)

fat free peach yogurt
yum and I can indulge:)

not being able to cook
no pressure on Thanksgiving;)

cozy beds

miniature animals
obviously...:)

watermelon

a good laugh:)

THIS DAY
and those yet to come:)


happy happy Thanksgiving friends:)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips