Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i miss this moment:)

so this happened and it hardly feels possible!!!

last night we were talking about how it's only...ONLY...been about 3 months since we got married and only about ONE month since we returned from our amazing honeymoon. It feels like a lifetime:'(

i'm a little unorganized as far as what I've already posted of the wedding (I know it's very little) but I don't want to repeat, if I can help it.

SO I'll try to regroup and get you some more photos. I think my main objection was to get my iPhoto Honeymoon and Wedding Books made (DONE:) and show them to family before posting here on the blog. SO slowly but surely...I'll get you some more pretties to look at:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips