Saturday, January 7, 2012

in my cart...

below are things in carts...at stores...that I have been unable to commit too. Maybe today!?:)

West Elm - Jute Rug 8x10 $279
we're in need of an area rug for our living room. Wood Floored Living Room. I love our wood floors but I have plans on laying our baby in that living room and I'm guessingggggg wood floors aren't going to be too baby friendly at times?!
PS. how expensive are freaking area rugs?!?! ARG!!

in addition to the West Elm rug above, I thought we'd grab this little guy. When baby wants to hang-out on the floor, we'll put this down for some extra cushion and any other time...it'll (the rug:) lounge on the back of a chair:)
i found this adorable little deal through A Cup Of Jo (perfect site for all things good:). She mentioned that besides using it for your lips, it's also good for dry skin, sun burns and diaper rash. Um...GREAT to have in the purse or diaper bag:)
And because of the price...thought it'd be something I grab a couple of...an extra for me, possible gift for someone else!:)

2 comments:

  1. Casey.. two things.
    1. We have (and LOOOOVE) that West Elm rug.
    2. Hardwood floors + babies are incredible. Spitup, drool, and other excrement are much easier cleaned up from hardwood than carpet.

    See you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, this is great to hear! How freaking random that you have that same rug! Makes purchasing it a little less scary:) And great points on the hardwood floors...easy clean-up:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips