Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the rug.

so we got our second area rug in record time! A great deal...so no remorse here:)
But stilllllll not quite right.

UP the before...just the IKEA rug.

UP/DOWN here the kids and I got the Overstock rug unpacked and really liked how that looked but not how the IKEA rug looked layered....


UP/DOWN here is the Overstock rug holding it's own...and this I like. That's not to say I won't eventually layer something over it...but for now. It'll do:)


final thoughts: going to try and return the IKEA rug and then hunt down something for the baby room. Something simple...cream with some black. Maybe something similar to the West Elm one below:)


and now I'm spent on the rug situation and moving onto something else...post coming;)

1 comment:

  1. you crack me up. But yeah, I agree. Like the bigger rug on it's own I think. Looks great in the room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips