Sunday, February 5, 2012

etsy sunday.

a few things on our wish list...and probably a few things I've mentioned or you've seen posted before:) Oops:)


UP jacob is very determined to get a Yoda Hat for the baby before it comes:) I'm SO on board with this. We've added it to our Registry BUT under no circumstances expect someone to pay $28 for that...lordy. We are making a mental list of things we want and the Registry helps us do that:) BUT Jacob does think he knows someone who can make this. Perfect!!!
Vintage 1970's Hippo Juvenile Fabric $4 (and currently in my shopping cart:)

UP i don't know what I'd do with this fabric...but, obviously, I must have it. Maybe Courts could make a pillow or stuffed animal out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips