Sunday, February 5, 2012

daily happenings:)


UP/DOWN L being his adorable self. On this particular day...the kids allowed Mal and I to sit and have a glass off coffee. NO crying. NO freaking out. It was actually...quiet!?
It was a good day:)


no description really needed here. Just a bunch of cute shots of the kiddo's:)

UP jax wearing Mal's hat...and being adorable (behaving;) while I refill my coffee:)

UP/DOWN nasher and T riding their little scooters around in the kitchen. T was obviously a hard ass that day!!!:) And Nash is really not known to pose for photos...so I took advantage of him saying 'cheeeeeseeeee' for once;)


UP jacob and I before I left for my night out on the town:)

UP me 'resting' at work. I'm not going to lie. I'm now just over 6.5mths pregnant and the last few weeks have brought on some serious napping. No kidding around here. I'm TIRED.

wow...our happenings are quite boring. I'll try to spruce it up next time;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips