Sunday, February 26, 2012

oscar pretties.

i'll be the first to admit...I have seen NONE. ZERO of the movies nominated for the Oscars. Opps. The only reason I'm remotely interested:


the girly dresses:)


UP love her dress. LOVE her nails. LOVE LOVE her:)

UP again...can't help but love the color and the neckline. Pretty.

UP when she nails it...she nails it!! Beautiful. 

UP i'm not completely in love with this look but lately I'm on board with the red and the polka dots sold me:) 

and those are my deep thoughts on the Golden Globes;)

all photos via PopSugar


CORRECTION: wherever Golden Globes was mentioned...I meanttttt Oscars. Opps;) And I actually have seen Bridesmaids. Obviously. That movie rocked. :)

4 comments:

  1. I am definitely in agreement with most of the looks you like best! Some pretty cool styles, colors, etc. Oh, and you crack me up! While I don't follow awards shows too much, I thought I'd offer a little tidbit based on your last sentence. The Oscars and Golden Globes are two different award ceremonies. ;) But who cares when it's all about the fashion, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPPS. Totally meant to correct that!!!;)

      Delete
    2. Hehe! If it makes you feel better, I looked up to make sure I was even right about them being two different ceremonies! ;)

      Delete
  2. yay! Loving the fashion recap. I missed the show but always love following up with the styles, makeup, hair, etc :) my faves were Michelle Williams, Gwyneth and Nina Dobrev. Gorgeous ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips