Thursday, December 13, 2012

month 7:)


oh Father Time...you're an asshole.

i could probably leave it at that...buttttt I won't;)

our little man, Homer, is 7 months old. Unlike 6 months...7 months has seemed a bit more monumental.  Probably because he's so much more independent already. Which is making him seem like he's 47 instead of 7 months. He looks at me like I'm a serious head case more. Like he's finally understanding what he's dealing with;)

oh Homer. Why must you keep doing things that upset me so...like growing up!?!? I'm told there's so much more fun to come and I kinda believe that. But what's more fun than endless cuddles and the bond we share with nursing?! I'm guessing I'll get some odd glances if I continue to do those things to my 10 year old;)?

i guess I best get on board with this growing up thing. Luckily, Homer growing up is a huge distraction from that other thing that's happening...me growing up;)


cryingggggg...


more cryingggggg....


my face is actually distorted from the crying...Jacob may have just asked if I could cry quieter;)


this, having a kid thing, is pretty crazy. I think when Homer got here...it was just this odd thing. Weird. I loved him. But the real stuff actually grows every day that he's here. 

thanks for helping make the last 7 months the most fun, beautiful, exhausting, educational, confusing and love-filled months of our lives, Homer:) Now be a good 7 month old boy and sleep for 8 hours straight tonight...mom's in need of some seriously zzzzzzz'ssssss!!!;)

5 comments:

  1. OMG he's freakin' cute. Sittin' up tall looks good on him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he simply is amazing. i can't enough. mmmmmmmm love him... grama julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A seriously handsome little guy! Love you Homer! Happy 7 Months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you mayyyyy be starting to understand what these *insert bad word* kids do to your heart! seriously. they are absolutely the best gifts I've been given. Mission accomplished Homer, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even handle this kid. SO.DAMN.CUTE. :) Can't wait to give him some lovin' over the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips