Sunday, December 30, 2012

two.thousand.thirteen.


2013. Really?!?!?! When did that happen?! And how is it that New Years is tomorrow night?! I mean...I seriously, seriouslyyyyyyyyy almost forgot about it.

i work till 9PM New Years Eve. Boo:( And we didn't think ahead for a babysitter for Homer. SO we'll be staying close to home. I'm hoping to come up with something semi-cute in the next 24hrs. to help make Jacob, Homer and I's first New Years together a teeny bit special:)

we hope you ring in the new year with those you love and have a very happy 2013:)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Poster! Love it! Have a sweet little New Years Eve chica ;) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great night Neen and yes, loved that poster...replace the 2012 with 2013...and then really love:)

      Delete
  2. Something special would be telling Jacob that he's going to be a daddy again ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH! I wish that were the New Year's announcement I was making!!!!:) Soon my friend...soon. How about...Happy 30th to me...Happy Daddy to 2 to you;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips