Monday, December 31, 2012

birthday boy of 6:)

i'm not sure I can say it any better than my mom did...I may not even try!!!!

t-bug is one of 7 children. Seven beautifullllllllll (inside and out:) children:) My sister, Courts and her husband Dave are responsible for those masterpieces.

i have a hard time coming up with something new and amazing to say about these kids every year - ONLY because they continue to be amazing year after year:). SO I'll keep it short (something I'm not normally known for;)!


t and my baby, Homer:)

helping us test our wigs for our Wig-Themed Wine Night:) 



t does the Robot...awesomely;)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tayt (TBUG:). 

you are the sweetest child. And you love hearing the story of how you have your mom's big brown eyes:) And you give the best hugs. And you will make an amazing husband and father....someday...far far from now;)

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree and love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you caught that robot on tape. He absolutely will NOT do it again. For anyone. HILARIOUS! LOVE all the photos :) darn kid gets me all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips