Sunday, January 6, 2013

etsy sunday.

wait...you're not shocked that I'm online shopping...again!?!? Rest assured...no purchasing...just drooling and wishful thinking:)


our Keurig is, by far, one of the best things we got (from my coworkers - THANK YOU!!!:) for our Wedding. It gets a lot of use and it makes all those adorable mugs a reasonable purchase now;)


with the new house and knowing that we'll get a chance to do Homer's room all over again...there are some SUPER fun things out there that I'm so excited to get for him!! I'd like to keep it simple and I want to avoid a 'theme'. So little touches like this will be perfect:)



i didn't need another reason to want a girl...but here's one:)

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me want to make stuff! and shop too of course :) that's pretty much non-stop these days. love those little mugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips