Tuesday, February 12, 2013

6/52

this is getting fun now!!! Trying to really come up with something creative to do once a week is harder than it sounds!

tonight I was laying in bed after Homer went down at 830PM. I was laying there thinking - it's freaking EIGHT-THIRTY. Jesus. I'm in bed!!!???
So, obviously, I called Jacob into the room - hold that thought...we're not going thereeeee;)

anyhoooooo;) He came in and we were chit chatting about how I wished we had brownies or soft chocolate chip cookies or ice cream - hold up...I'm not pregnant!!! Grrr;)

POINT: i made him carry me to the kitchen for an apple.

this is something I never make him do. And it actually made me wonder why I don't make him do this more often;) But he did it...without tooooo much strain...and then it occurred to me: get a pic for week SIX!!!!!:)

and here you go!

6/52




3 comments:

  1. you are too funny :) nice toe point by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For.Sure!! We took these in one shot and when I looked back at them I was like: thank Gawddd I pointed my toes:) Way cuter;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips