Friday, March 1, 2013

birthday month. birthday month.

march 1st marks the 1st day of my Birthday MONTH! Don't be fooled...we started recognizing my birthday after the 1st of the year and I've certainly thrown a few "buttttt it's my birthhhhhhhdayyyyy"'s out there already in the middle of January! Jacob rarely goes for it;)

this year I'll be the big 3-0!!!! Eeeeekkkkk! This really doesn't unnerve me at.all. What DOES unnerve me are the 2 mortgages we have and the growing number of days our current home has been on the market and not sold. Mostly, I just wish I had things a bit more....simplified in my daily life by 30:)...I'd love to welcome 30 with ONE house. A day trip to Target with my Friend:) A Date Day with my lova' - Jacob:) Cake with my family. And an afternoon/evening filled with food, laughs and dinner with my best girl friends!!!

now that's not tooooo much to ask, right!?!;)



okay...on with it:)

does this really need any other explanation?!?! Probably not;) I'm a shopping addict. I think about things I want for myself, my baby, my hubby, my family, my house...day and night!! Don't get me wrong...I rarely get any of those things I dream about but why not make a list anyway?!?!:)


1 . 2
i'm in need of some new perfume. It's been a want for quite some time:)

3
i'd really love to add some kitten heels to my collection of shoes. I did have some cheap-o ones that my dog chewed up. Grrrr!

4
books are always a must:)

5
i don't wear much jewelry but thought a little gold J would be adorable:)

6
i'm in love with this print. Big. And would be the perfect addition to the walls of our new bedroom!

7
this clock caught my eye on my last Day Date with Jacob and I've been thinking about it ever since. I don't know what I'd do with it or where I'd put it but I must have it!

8
go check out this gal's stuff! Such cute little sayings and I plan to get at least one for our new house:)

9
a dress that I'm swooning over for a wedding we have in Florida this July!!!

10 . 11
these may not be exactly it but I'm looking for a cute new sandal for this summer!!!:)

and that my friends...is one of many lists to come;)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Month to you :) Loving it all. Go ahead and order 2 pairs of #10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for including hoop (#8). And it's my birthday month, too! Happy bday to us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much obsessed with your hoops! We've got a 'new' house and one of your hoops WILL be mine!!!:) Happy Birthday month to you too lady!!!:)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday!!
    I love this collection!
    Thank you for featuring my Gold initial necklace you can all find it here: www.hlcollection.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!:) And yes, your jewelry is so great!!!:):)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips