Sunday, March 17, 2013

easter. grrrr.

i guesssss Easter is upon us. Blahhhhhh. Any one who knows me, knows that Easter and I are not pals. I blame this entirely on my parents;) I shouldn't even winky face that cause it's not funny (mostly not funny to me...I know they still laugh about it all these years later - evil bastards;).

POINT: i was never able to find my basket...no matter HOW easily the 'Easter Bunny' hid it. I have to admit...my poor attitude and lack of enthusiasm about the search probably didn't help anything but there you have. I hate Easter;)

SIDE NOTE: 2 years ago, Easter and my, beloved, Birthday landed on the same day...my worlds collided;)

this year will be Homer's FIRST Easter:) One of many firsts that we look forward to. Jacob and I have touched a little on the subject of Easter. Like...will we celebrate it??
Yeah...probably but we're gonna try to make it fun and a little more us and just see how things go as the years go on.

and now, the task of not over filling his basket:)


1
we'd like to include a book...we'd like our gifts to Homer to always include a book:) And maybe this time...a little kid-friendly explanation of what Easter means:)

2
jacob and I have both been obsessed with these shoes and really want them for Homer...I should wait till his birthday for something like this but seriously...too cute for waiting:)

3
i'm a lover of all wooden toys and I'm sure I'll regret adding a toy that will give me a headache later...but so cute and I'd love for Homer to loveeee love love music and making music:)

4
homer has a few little golfer hats but I was thinking this would be great for him this summer! Have I mentioned howwwww excited I am for SUN and Warm Weather and SUNNNNNN!!!!!!:):)

5
a little bunny friend. Obviously:)

6
super sale Yoda buckets!!! Great for Easter and will be a cute addition to his room:) - thanks for the tip Lisa:):)

7
yummy, healthy snacks:)



eas·ter  

/ˈēstər/
Noun
  1. The most important and oldest festival of the Christian Church, celebrating the resurrection of Christ and held (in the Western Church)...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips