Wednesday, March 13, 2013

homer goodness:)

here we are 1/2 way through March and I still have to get you updated on what Homer was up to in February! Here it be:)




 we had a good laugh at dad getting Homer dressed;)


homer enjoys his rest:)
I enjoy Homer resting;)



i've been really loving those brief moments before I put Homer down for a nap:) He nestles up in my neck and sometimes has his hand around my neck and it makes putting him down pretty difficult:(












seems that these days we only get a few family photos and they are always in the bathroom mirror;) BUT a few of them have been my favorites ever!








 we don't always have our shit together. SURPRISE!!!!;)






homer had another successful doctor's appointment:)
He's on the lighter side but not TOO light. He's tall and has a big head! Eeeek!!;) But he's healthy. So healthy and we've been sooooo SO damn lucky that he's not been sick at all!:):)


we're currently learning the difference between kisses and bites;)


 they are just the best buds ever:)





so far, Homer seems to really enjoy the water. He doesn't love having his ears under water but we've dunked him a few times and he's on board with that:) I look forward to a summer filled with trips to the beach and back yard margarita pool parties:):)

 his hair is getting SO long! I'm so excited to see what it looks like come his First Birthday! We're still undecided on whether we'll cut it or just let it take on a life of it's own:)



homer doesn't always loveeee shopping as much as I do but he humor's me and normally has a pretty good attitude about it! He's been to Target and MOA an embarrassing number of times for a 10 month old;)










homer loves to eat on his own. And he's a bit picky. Ham - yes. Eggs - not since he discovered ham;)
I'm constantly googling ideas for new and tasty and healthy treats for Homer:)





xoxo
the smiths:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips