Sunday, March 3, 2013

saving Treyden:)

on a more serious note....maybe do something extra kind today. Like sending anything extra you have - positive thoughts. prayers. monetary donations - to this family. 

this poor little boy is battling Leukemia. He's about Homer's age and I just can't even imagine being in their position. They say that these terrible things only happen to those who are strong enough to handle it - Gina, I'm looking at you woman:) - but it breaks my heart thinking of things like this happening to anyone. Life can be so unfair. 

i've been following Treyden's story on Facebook and you should too. His mom shares her thoughts and fears and keeps you updated on their research and options as the days go on. I can't tell you the number of times I've cried myself to sleep in Jacob's arms after reading her posts or wished I had the ability to somehow make a difference in their lives. 



if you have a blog of your own...Twitter...Instagram...SHARE. I'm not a religious person but I do think that having any amount of people behind you, supporting and thinking of you...it can only help! And if just a few strangers donate just a few positive thoughts and prayers and donations...maybe we can help just a little:)

DONATE

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, girlfriend. One night I even snuck into Amelia's room while she was sleeping and cried in her bed. So unfair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips