Wednesday, March 27, 2013

scallops. the pretty kind:)

i'm up way too late but I feel great about that because I've gotten so much accomplished tonight! And because I'm used to going on an average of 4-5 hours of sleep...I'm shooting to have my eyes closed by 1AM and then be back up by 6AM! Lots more to do tomorrow!

man. Nothing feels better than feeling like you've done something right. Accomplished something. Made something look better. Crossed some things off the To Do List:) I will go to bed tonight feeling like a million bucks...if a million bucks looked like a newly 30 year old girl with a break out on her chin. Damn;)

in honor of my updated blog look: Scallops:)


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

2 comments:

  1. the blog looks great! Love the scallops too. Especially the top. Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neen! Still unsure of those social buttons on the side...may revert back to something simpler but this will do for now!!:)
      PS. Why are we up at 530AM:(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips