Wednesday, December 4, 2013

a life that's good.

i've been a faithful Nashville fan since day one. Love it:)

since hearing this song...I've listened to it many, many times. It makes me cry every time. EVERY.TIME:')

a beautiful reminder of all that I have. 

i know that sometimes I wake up not feeling the best. About myself. About that couch that I still don't have. About this house that needs to be fully remodeled yet. The low paying job that takes me away from Homer and my family. I can think of a million things that bring me down...a million things that mean nothing compared to all the good that's come to me:)


going to bed tonight...knowing that the things that make my world a better one...are going to sleep safely in their own beds too:) 

xoxo
the smiths.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips