Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2/52.

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"


homer

homer's been able to get out and enjoy a WI winter for the first time:) We've had just a few tolerable days and we spent them taking some quick walks and learning the art of sledding;) I wish I could say that Homer was in the mood for sledding on this particular day...but he was...not;)


baby

we started water aerobics again and this is a bit new to me because with Homer our classes stopped when I was about 2 months away from having him. But this pregnancy, we're starting them about 2 months away from my due date! A whole new ball game! BUT I'm loving it! Feeling weightless 2 hours a week and doing physical activity!?!? JUST what this lady needed:):)

PS. week1 I had MD's prior to class and Subway after class. Lord help me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips