Friday, January 24, 2014

3/52.

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

homer and baby


cuddles make me happy. And I can't help but think I'm killin' my cuddle goal every time we're chillin' on the couch together:):)

eeeekkkkkkk. 9-ish weeks until this baby. Homer's brother OR sister...arrive in this world!!!! I'm still nothing but excited. Shoes are the stupidest thing EVER invented. EVERRRRR. But besides that...excited;) Homer's gonna be the best big bro. We're gonna do this parents to 2 kids like no one's business - HA...I couldn't even finish that thought without laughing - ...yeah...we're gonna be overwhelmed and tired and have tear-stained-pillows. BUT...butttttt...the love. Our family of 4. That shit's gonna be the best. EVER. Like everrrrrr ever:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips