Thursday, February 20, 2014

6/52.

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"


homer
*me.pulling.hair.out* 
our little Homer is testing the waters of hellion-hood;) There are those times...while he's in a time-out;)...where I miss the little guy and wonder if he was being allllll that bad. And then when he's out of time-out...I remember. It comes back to me. Quickly;) He's pushing his limits. And then he falls asleep in my arms last night and I'm puddy in his hands. Precious little beast. That he his;)


baby
this baby is making a mess of me. I cried yesterday. I'm feeling lucky today. I feel the biggest. EVER. 

break: just spent the last 5 minutes putting Homer in a time-out. Spankin. Screaming. 

ah, I think I'm officially a mom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips