Wednesday, February 26, 2014

7/52.

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"


homer and baby


all it takes are 20 minutes of him playing while I knock-out the dishes and start some laundry...or to fall asleep in my arms before bed...or to simply not shit in a cloth diaper for one FULL day and all of a sudden I get all mushy about my kid...the one that I just retrieved from his 10th time-out in an hour...the one that screams 'NO' at me and tries to kick me when I change his diaper. Yes. That angel;).

i mostly can't believe Homer is tall. That he's not a chubby little baby...he's a growing little boy. Did I look at him enough today. Did I reallyyyyy listen to what he was (trying) to say? I just want to enjoy every little second of this whole deal. I want to be on Maternity Leave...like NOW...but I don't want to rush the end of this pregnancy. I want to put Homer in a hip hop dance class (or Karate;) but I don't want him to be a minute older than he is right this minute:/

i guess we do our best. That is all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips