Tuesday, March 25, 2014

10.11/52.

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

forgive me but I'm going to count this as 2 so that I can get just a tad ahead before this baby makes his or her arrival:)


homer


pants-less with sneakers. That is his uniform these days. I wish I could pull it off as well as he does;)
This boy also said his first sentence today. 4 words that I've already forgotten (jeesh...pregnancy brain??! - he said it to Courts...maybe she remembers???) and that caused me to cry for an embarrassing amount of time. 
I love what he's becoming:)


baby

this baby of ours is determined to make me patient before he or she even arrives. We're 3 days away from our due date and I'm anxious as all hell!!! Anxious because I'm scared. I want so badly for things to go as smoothly as they did with Homer that I think I'm psyching myself out a bit:/ I feel great and I just need to take a couple deep breaths and wait. Waitttttttt.:)

PS. i love those belly photos more and more every time I look at them:) Thanks Courts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips