Sunday, March 8, 2015

me likes: open shoulder peasant tops

alternative titles: 
"don't hate me because I might-kinda-really like open shoulder peasant tops"
"is it the wine or do I actually have a thing for open shoulder peasant tops?"
"i'm pretty sure I dance better when wearing an open shoulder peasant top"
"i went to Forever21 and all I got was this open shoulder peasant top. no regrets"

i'm quite confident that I'd buy one of these tops...wear it once...feel good about that...hang it back in the closet for a full year and thennnnn put it in my "I Promise You're Gonna Thank Me For Saving This Shit Someday" bin for Theo and hope that it makes a comeback again in 20 years!!!!

1 . 2 . 3

4 . 5 . 6

my top picks would be 2 - great price and flattering/comfy looking . 3 - priceyyyyy but they're selling me on the entire braid/long necklace/black detailed situation... and 5 - out of stock:/ But the white and square lines feel so clean and fresh:) 

am I wrong in my crush? Do I need to be talked down off this open shoulder peasant top ledge????;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips