Tuesday, September 1, 2015

week30:) - #smithbabythree


today. What can I sayyyyyy about today??? What can I say abouttttttt today that doesn't involve all the F-WORDS that there ever were?!??! 

homer had a dentist appointment early this morning. He is going to be in need of a few fillings and potentially one or 2 crowns - good lord...so I guess we should cut him off of his daily bag of gummy worms?!?;) DAMN, so disappointed/sad/scared/annoyed/overwhelmed that he'll have to be put under with anesthesia twice before he's even 3-1/2.
I also decided to take Theo...cause...well, I like to set myself up for complete fucking disaster. I'm not going to even try to describe to you what a shit show that was because I'm, honestly, not ready to relive that. 

i just deleted a few paragraphs outlining our terrible morning but I'm over it. SO I'll spare you:)

we heard the babies heart beat - had our 30WK appt. after Homer's dentist appt.:). And the kids were quiet. And then we were all good:)

the kids cried at the dentist.
i cried to Jacob over the phone...in the dentist parking lot.
i cried leaving the hospital...because I registered for the birth of our 3rd baby. I can't even right now:'(

"...motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing, even when you're not sure what the right thing is...and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong." 
- Donna Ball


due date 
November 9th:)

boy or girl
i looked up Homer and Theo's heartbeats from their pregnancies and that was the least amount of help ever! My babies go from 137-166 the entire 40WKS!!! That old wives' tale about the heartbeat being lower for a boy and higher for a girl has not helped with this pregnancy either;) 

names
2 solid boy names and a long, continually growing, girls list!!
Kinda went through our girl ideas the other day and still as confused as ever! SO many optionsssss!!!:/
We're always looking for new names...so text/email me your suggestions!!!

GIRL elenor (nora:) BOY nolt

while looking back through the kids' pregnancy/baby books I found some options we were considering...seems so long ago but I was surprised at Elenor, which we were considering if Homer had been a girl (HI BETH...when I saw Nora in H's baby book I almost laughed...so crazy!!!!;).

belly
feeling good and currently full of ice-cream. Yep, it's 341PM. That was...early dinner??

weight 
i was too distracted by my awful children to be too anxious about today's weigh-in. But thankfully, I came in right where I wanted to - I just wanted to come in at 170 or less!:)

start weight: 136lbs
current weight: 169lbs
total weight gain: 33lbs

*for reference...I've gained a solid 55lbs with both of my previous pregnancies - pausing for gasps;)*

with all that being said...I feel great and have no problem with the amount of weight I've gained thus far or will gain from here on out. Bring it on!!!!;)

wardrobe
i have a love/hate relationship with dresses and maxi-skirts during my pregnancies:/ I want them to work but sometimes feel like they make me look bigger than I am. I'd love to go find oneeeee more summer dress to get me through September:) or even some shorts...not that there will be much warm weather to come here in WI:( For my first warm weather/summer pregnancy, I feel like we did pretty good making what I already had in the closet work:)

baby buys
still nada. Booooo hoooo:( I feel a solo trip to Target or TJMaxx...or ANYWHERE coming on soon...so I may break the budget with something small and baby-related real soon! 


photos courtesy of Courts:)



this last photo was the only from today with me smiling. And even Courts had to remind me to smile. Some days are so hard - that's putting it insanely simply - but my belief that these kiddos and all those to come are supposed to be...that this is the road we're supposed to be on?! That belief has never faltered. I know this is it. I know I'll never be luckier than these days with them and Jacob. Creating and raising this family. 

with that said...I do question my sanity;)

thanks for coming here and reading about the good, bad and ugly - the ugly being the crying that I did on the drive home from those appointments this morning;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips