Tuesday, September 15, 2015

week32:) #smithbabythree

2 things: that ass. Not sure what's happening...maybe the way I'm standing but it's weird'n me out!!! and those shoes. I meannnnnnn HEART EYES. Festive Sneakers for the win:)

we're into the 30's!!! Which seemed so far off when we were at 27 weeks...but this baby is gonna be here in the blink of an eye! 
i'm trying to come up with some sappy, heartfelt shit to write about but my daughter's throwing a fit...cause we're outside? And it's...sunny? And perfect??? Oh, the shit-show adventures to come with a sassy 3-1/2yr old and a cling-on 1-1/2 year old. Call me crazy - for real...that's what my husband calls me;) - but I know it's all gonna be amazing...even when it's sooooo not amazing...amazing;)

so in the midst of preparing for this baby's arrival...we're moving a new renter into our other house, Homer started his first year in school - #homersmithdoespreschool on IG and blog post on that to come shortly:), we'll be roofing our current home - Hallelujahhhhhh!!!!, Homer will be put under againnnn, this time for some dental work:/, and we'll be adjusting to ONE income - again...blog post to come on me up and quitting my job - HALLELUJAHHHHHH!!!!;)

so no big deal...everything is totallllyyyyy under control over here;)

photos courtesy of: Courtney Smith Photography





due date 
November 9th:)

boy or girl
stillllllll feelin' a girl and the majority of people in the Baby Pool have guessed girl as well:) 55 days-ish, till we know for sure! 

names
2 solid boy names and a long, continually growing, girls list!!
Kinda went through our girl ideas the other day and still as confused as ever! SO many optionsssss!!!:/
We're always looking for new names...so text/email me your suggestions!!!

GIRL carsen BOY rooney

belly
sometimes I feel wonderful and sometimesssssss...not so much. Sometimes I think I look adorable when I leave the house and then someone snaps a photo of me and I'm all "who the...what the whatttttt?!?!!". I'm convinced Jacob replaced all the mirrors in the house with those trick-slimming GAP mirrors!;)

weight 
no clue where we'll be this week. Which I'm okay with. I have a weigh-in Thursday:)

start weight: 136lbs
current weight: 172lbs...maybe? hopefully?
total weight gain: 36lbs

*for reference...I've gained a solid 55lbs with both of my previous pregnancies - pausing for gasps;)*


with all that being said...I feel great and have no problem with the amount of weight I've gained thus far or will gain from here on out. Bring it on!!!!;)


wardrobe
again...depends on the day...minute...weather...attitude...
For the most part I feel great and I definitely try to pull it together for our little photo-shoots and we have a Maternity Session coming up with Courts in the next few weeks. I just do my best to stay comfy/cozy and something about being pregnant and not giving a shit really helps;)

baby buys
again...nothing. 
I do have a list going that I'll be purchasing this week. It includes but is not limited to: car seat (infant for baby and a convertible for Theo), some totes for clothes, dresser, a small basket for our bedroom for the baby essentials (wipes, diapers, burp rags - why it's taken 2 co-sleeping babies for me to figure out that we should have a few things next to the bed, is beyond me;). SO...I'm comin' for you Target!!!!!!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips