Wednesday, November 4, 2015

week 39:) #smithbabythree

i'm still pregnant...I feel like a rare-albino-hippo in the pregnancy world to have made it to 39WKS. Does anyone make it to their due-date anymore? Go OVER their due date!??!?! Unheard of;) But for real...feeling very fortunate to carry these babies full-term...like full-term/due-date/2 days after due-date. Weird...and awesome:) 

someone asked me tonight if I was having a Christmas baby...insinuating that I'm small enough to have almost 2 months left?! I made-out with her;) 
HELL NO. Daysssssss bitch. Dayssssssssss;)

i'm feeling so good. And soooo sad that this pregnancy is already coming to an end. I mean...40 weeks. I can hardly wrap my mind around the fact that I'm a mom, let alone...a soon-to-be mom to THREEEEEE!!!!

by gosh, we are soooo so lucky and happy and excited for what's to come:) 

now...will my next post be a baby announcement from my Hotel Room Hospital Bed OR of me 40WKS pregnant...from home...on the couch...with a pint of ice-cream???:):)


due date 
November 9th:)...5 days...FIVE....Fiver-errrrrrrr.

boy or girl
there's a good chance it's a girl...and a 50% chance it's a boy. Sooooooo...FIVE DAYSSSSSSS. Or more. OR LESS!!!!

names
2 solid boy names and FINALLY 2 solid...well, ONE (why so many caps?!! I can'ttttttttt...FIVE.FUCKING.DAYSSSS - or more or LESS;).
Okay...so one solid girl name and one semi-solid 
it's-coming-with-us-in-the-room-but-most-likely-we-won't-even-consider-it 
2nd name:)

GIRL gretchen BOY nash 
*Courts won't let me use my most perfect nephew's, most perfect name! Why would that be weirddddd?!?!!;)*

belly
definitely more braxton-hicks this time around...which is weird. In that it feeellllsss weird.

weight 
start weight: 136lbs
current weight: 179lbs
total weight gain: 43lbs

*for reference...I've gained a solid 55lbs with both of my previous pregnancies - pausing for gasps;)*

with all that being said...I feel great and have no problem with the amount of weight I've gained thus far or will gain from here on out. Bring it on!!!!;)

wardrobe
yes...there are clothes...I've even worn things on my feet with heels...some height...I feel good and this sun and heat in November is really everything. EVERYTHINGGGG. It makes jogging pants with a top that doesn't reach the waistband and tighty-yoga pants that are now slightly see-through because they're working overtime to just stay together because they're being stretched in inappropriate ways...this November heat wave makes all that...OK. :)

baby buys
nothing. Good gawd...I don't have a JOBBBBBB!!!!;)


i'll agree that her belly is WAY cuter than mine;)

 photos courtesy of: Courtney Smith Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips