Saturday, August 21, 2010

birthdays, workey workey and my heart.

it's been quite busy the last few days. And that included a BUNCH of working. I mean...morning till night and then some birthday festivities and moreeeee working!
All in all, a great weekend. I'm not going to say I woke up feeling refreshed this morning, unless refreshed translates to some crying in the shower cause 'I justttt can't.do.it'.
But now that I've got to work I'm feeling that 0600 motivation. I ALWAYS start my mornings veryyyy motivated. By 230p.m. the only thing I'm thinking about is making it home to my bed for a solid 4 hour nap.

today I will not nap. I've got another list a mile long...on regular old paper. What the heck is that you ask!? Yes, paper is this thing that comes from trees that I no longer use, unless completely desperate because I now have an iPhone that does everything for me. My lists are on my iPhone and until my precious little iPhone comes back to me - it's been in the shop for 5 days - paper and doing things the 'old-fashioned way' will have to suffice!

me and Courts - she's 29 now...aboutttt 360 days from 30...holy shit;)

me and the Pigg

even with my iPhone MIA and mounds of work on my hands...we were able to have a fun filled few days!
My older (OLDER) sister Courts turned 29...holy shit...on Aug. 19th and then my younger sister, Pigg, turned 26 on Aug. 21st. I've always found it SUPA' cool that they celebrate their Bdays in Aug. together - 19th and 21st. And then me and my youngest sister, Mal, celebrate our Bdays together in March - 21st and 23rd. March is obviously MUCH cooler but it is what it is;)

here's me and the boy out on Saturday night for Pigg's Birthday. We've kinda started a tradition, going to Timmy's - a bar close to our home - every birthday, me and Mal's included. And it's a veryyyy ma and pa establishment. I wanted to do the 'Shake of the Day' but had to wait until he "caught-up". Mind you...there was NO one in the bar before our arrival. Our group of 10 really got things hopin'!
Also, keep in mind that this picture had been taken after we'd been working for over 15 hours...hats and giraffe shirts are necessary after being awake for 20 hours:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips